Would you like to cultivate long-term, client relationships?
Do you feel uplifted when you facilitate other women connecting, learning and having breakthroughs?
Does the idea of earning well from women’s events or retreats inspire and excite you?
If you agree…then it is time for you to add your women’s events and retreats to your revenue streams.
The possibilities for CREATING COMMUNITY, CONNECTION and CAMARADERIE are endless.
It is time to MONETIZE YOUR PASSION.
Participate in this potent, SIX MONTH, LIVE virtual program and SEVEN DAY CRUISE and learn how to plan, produce and profit from your own women’s retreat or event.
Join us on our next sailing October 27th – November 3rd, 2019
When you finish this unique program you will know how to:
- Create a memorable, uplifting and value-packed event that is unique to you and can only be duplicated by you
- Take the seven steps to take to design the schedule and program you will offer to your attendees
- The best marketing and sales practices to put in place to make sure every event or retreat sells out early to add ease to your business life
- Embrace the five key principals to follow with each event to ensure an incredible experience for all your participants that will keep them coming back time after time
- Implement all the critical behind-the-scenes elements to put in place before, during and after your retreat to ensure a successful and seamlessly executed event
- Cultivate and manage your ideal team to ensure a smooth and amazing event
- Master your event and retreat up-sell to almost guarantee that your business is highly profitable and sustainable for years to come …and much more!
VIRTUAL PROGRAM DETAILS: Immediate access to our comprehensive, proven TEN MODULE ONLINE COURSE, that includes videos and checklists and everything you need to get started planning producing and profiting from your events and retreats today. Take a look at the complete virtual program details HERE.
LIVE ACCELERATOR CALLS: In order to keep you focused and in action and to provide ongoing support, ongoing guidance, ongoing accountability and a structure for support, we will have a group call every two-week for three months before we set sail.
CALIFORNIA COASTAL CRUISE DETAILS: We take our voyage on Princess Cruise Lines. Sailing roundtrip from the cruise terminal in San Francisco. Ports of Call include: Santa Barbara, Long Beach, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
Our next available 2019 sailing is October 27th – November 3rd, 2019
Bring a non-participating cruise guest to share your cabin.