Would you like to cultivate long-term client relationships?
Do you feel uplifted when you facilitate other women connecting, learning and having breakthroughs? Does the idea of earning well from women’s workshops, group programs, events or retreats inspire and excite you? If you agree…then it is time for you to add workshops, group programs, and retreats to your revenue streams.
The possibilities for CREATING COMMUNITY, CONNECTION and CAMARADERIE are endless.
It is time to MONETIZE YOUR PASSION.
Participate in this potent, SIX-MONTH, LIVE virtual program and SEVEN DAY CRUISE and learn how to plan, produce and profit from your own women’s workshop, group program, retreat or event.
This six-month program includes a 7-Day California Coastal Cruise
April 17th – April 24th, 2021
When you finish this unique program you will know how to:
- Create a memorable, uplifting and value-packed event that is unique to you and can only be duplicated by you
- Take the seven steps to take to design the schedule and program you will offer to your attendees
- The best marketing and sales practices to put in place to make sure every workshop, group program, or retreat sells out early to add ease to your business life
- Embrace the five key principals to follow with each event to ensure an incredible experience for all your participants that will keep them coming back time after time
- Implement all the critical behind-the-scenes elements to put in place before, during and after your retreat to ensure a successful and seamlessly executed event
- Cultivate and manage your ideal team to ensure a smooth and amazing event
- Master your event and retreat up-sell to almost guarantee that your business is highly profitable and sustainable for years to come …and much more!
“I’ve worked with numerous coaches, and all pale in comparison to Caterina’s program and community. As a member of the Thriving Women in Business Community, I’ve learned, met great women, and my business is thriving with Caterina’s mentorship. Because of the detailed Virtual Program, subsequent coaching and accountability on the cruise, I have my first ever conference in the works. I not only know how to put together a dynamic and world-class event, I also know how to keep the monetization party going afterward. I loved the cruise so much, I am already signed up to go again next year!”
-Geneva Fortson, Fiercely Fit Lifestyle
“This program is amazing! Not only did I learn so much, enjoy every minute and meet so many amazing women that have become friends and clients, I also got into massive action after participating in this program! So exciting! The focus and momentum that is created when you are in a group with other women that are up to something has done so much to fuel my confidence and is really helping my business explode. Participating in this program was one of the best business decisions I have made in a long time! So grateful to you, Caterina!”
—Tracie Root, Certified Health and Wellness Coach
VIRTUAL PROGRAM DETAILS:
Immediate access to our comprehensive, proven TEN MODULE ONLINE COURSE, that includes videos and checklists and everything you need to get started planning producing and profiting from your events and retreats today. Take a look at the complete virtual program details HERE.
LIVE ACCELERATOR CALLS 2020-2021: In order to keep you focused and in action and to provide ongoing support, ongoing guidance, ongoing accountability and a structure for support, we will have a group call every two-week for three months before we set sail.
- Mon, July 6th, 12 noon PT, SUMMER BONUS CALL Getting Your Group Program Going
- Mon, July 27th, 12 noon PT, CALL #1 Understanding Why Women’s Events and Retreats are So Effective and Profitable
- Wed, July 29th, 12 noon PT, No Call
- Mon, Aug 3rd, 12 noon PT, CALL #2 Questions to Answer to Create a Memorable, Uplifting and Value Packed Event
- Mon, Aug 10th, 12 noon PT, CALL #3 MODULE #3 Create a Brand That Creates Buzz and Communicates Your Message
- Mon, Aug 17th, 12 noon PT, VEP CALL #4 MODULE #4, Ensuring a Successful Environment for Your Event
- Mon, Aug 24th, 12 noon PT, CALL #5 MODULE #5 Designing Your Program, Schedule and Agenda
- Mon, Aug 31st, 12 noon PT, CALL #6 MODULE #6, Choosing a Successful Revenue Model and Creating a Budget
- Tues, Sept 8th, 12 noon PT, CALL #7 MODULE #7 Cultivating Your Ideal Team to Ensure Your Success
- Mon, Sept 14th, 12noon PT, CALL #8 MODULE #8 Creating Your Plan to Fill Your Event
- Mon, Sept 21st, 12noon PT, CALL #9 MODULE #9 Implementing Your Marketing Program
- Mon, Sept 28th, 12noon PT, CALL #10 MODULE #10 Mastering Your Upsell For More Success and Revenue
- Fri & Sat, Oct 16th & 17th, Shero Speaker Summit, Bay Area location TBD
- Mon, Nov 23rd, 2-3:30pmPT, Mastermind call for this group
- Thurs, Dec 3rd, 1-5pmPT, All Community Planning for 2020 and Celebration. ZOOM in, or attend live and in-person at the TWIBC
**2021 Program Calls will start in Jan 2021 for women joining the cruise portion of our program.**
- Mon, March 15th, 2021 Cruise Pre-Call
- APRIL 17th-April 24th, 2021, California Coastal Cruise
- Thursday, April 29th, 2021, POST CRUISE DEBRIEF
CALIFORNIA COASTAL CRUISE DETAILS: We take our voyage on Princess Cruise Lines. Sailing roundtrip from the cruise terminal in San Francisco. Ports of Call include: Santa Barbara, Long Beach, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
This six-month program includes a 7 Day California Coastal Cruise
April 17th – April 24th, 2021
Investment $5,997* ($5,597 for full pay)
All rooms are balcony based on double occupancy. All port fees are included. Multi-pay option available. *$400 discount for full-pay.
This six-month program included a 7 Day California Coastal Cruise April 17th – April 24th, 2021
Bring a non-participating cruise guest to share your cabin.
“When I met Caterina by chance in an elevator, I had no idea how much she’d impact my life and business. Speaking for my business was never something I had remotely thought about, let alone having events and retreats. I signed up for the cruise, mainly because of who Caterina is, how she treated me and the community she had built, but what I got in return was so much more than I expected. Going on the events and retreats cruise was completely life-changing for me on so many levels. It was the first time I had ever traveled on my own without family or anyone I knew. I was out of my comfort zone and it was wonderful. I came back a completely renewed person, with a new insight on life and so many different ideas on all the events I can have to make my business flourish. My only regret is not having found Caterina sooner!”
-Nafsheen Luhar, Luhar Qreative