Would you like to have fun gathering women together while providing transformation, cultivating long-term client relationships, and significantly raising your revenue?
This program is for you if you feel uplifted when you facilitate other women connecting, learning and having breakthroughs. If the idea of earning well from hosting women’s retreats that empower women inspires and excites you, keep reading.
Women’s retreats keep your clients coming back, facilitate transformation and growth for your participants and cultivate community for all who attend.
With your own women’s retreats the possibilities for CREATING COMMUNITY, lasting CONNECTIONS and CAMARADERIE are endless.
It is time to learn to MONETIZE YOUR PASSION easily and effectively. Learn proven ways to plan, produce and profit from your women’s retreats. You will discover how to rinse and repeat your retreat as often as you like.
Participate in this potent, LIVE virtual group certification program, and FIVE DAY WEST COAST GETAWAY CRUISE under the guidance of Caterina who has hosted 17 retreats and conducted more than 75 group programs for women who have gained massive value and keep coming back.
April 11th – 16th, 2023
West Coast Getaway Cruise, Roundtrip from San Francisco
“This program is amazing! Not only did I learn so much, enjoy every minute and meet so many amazing women that have become friends and clients, I also got into massive action after participating in this program! So exciting! The focus and momentum that is created when you are in a group with other women that are up to something has done so much to fuel my confidence and is really helping my business explode. Participating in this program was one of the best business decisions I have made in a long time! So grateful to you, Caterina!”
—Tracie Root, Certified Health and Wellness Coach
When you finish this unique women’s retreat leader certification program, you will know how to easily:
- Create a memorable, uplifting, and value-packed retreat that is unique to you and can only be duplicated by you, plus how to duplicate the experience that you can rinse and repeat for more retreat bliss over and over.
- Follow the seven steps to design the schedule and program you will offer to your attendees that will create community and connection right away and wow them day after day.
- The best marketing and sales practices to put in place to make sure every retreat sells out quickly and early to add ease to you and your business bottom line.
- Embrace the five key principles to follow with each retreat to ensure an incredible experience and engagement for all your participants that will keep them coming back time after time.
- Implement all the critical behind-the-scenes elements to put in place before, during, and after your retreat to ensure a successful and seamlessly executed event every time.
- Cultivate and effectively manage your ideal team to ensure a smooth and amazing event that allows you as the leader to have all your attention on your guests and not on the details.
- Master your retreat up-sell to almost guarantee that your business is highly profitable and sustainable for years to come …and much more!
“I’ve worked with numerous coaches, and all pale in comparison to Caterina’s program and community. As a member of the Thriving Women in Business Community, I’ve learned, met great women, and my business is thriving with Caterina’s mentorship. I loved the cruise so much, I am already signed up to go again next year!”-Geneva Fortson, Fiercely Fit Lifestyle
Certified Retreat Leader Program Details:
When the program starts you will receive immediate access to our comprehensive, proven TEN MODULE ONLINE COURSE, that includes videos and checklists and everything you need to get started planning, producing, and profiting from your events and retreats today.
Let’s be clear, like so many, this is NOT a do-it-yourself program. You will receive much guidance. We have all the live virtual calls listed below led by Caterina AND when you sign up, you become a part or our Thriving Women in Business VIP Community that provides SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES and resources to uplift your whole business.
Plus, you gain access to our business template library, with additional resources that will save you time and money, like our Confidentiality Agreement, our Code of Conduct for Team Members, Prospect Tracking Template, and much more.
VIRTUAL LIVE PROGRAM CERTIFICATION SESSIONS:
In order to keep you focused and in action and to provide ongoing support, ongoing guidance, ongoing accountability, and a structure for support, we will have info-packed calls that will keep you focused and in action and of course, all your questions will be answered long before we set sail.
- Monday, Dec 5th, 2pm PT, MODULE #1, Understanding Why Women’s Events and Retreats are So Effective and Profitable
- Monday, Dec 12th, 2pm PT, MODULE #2, Questions to Answer to Create a Memorable, Uplifting and Value Packed Event
- Monday, Dec 19th, 2pm PT, PRE-CRUISING CALL-Set Yourself Up for Sailing Success
- Monday, Jan 9th, 2023, 2pm PT, MODULE #3, Create a Brand That Creates Buzz and Communicates Your Message
- Tuesday, Jan 17th, 2023, 2pm PT, MODULE #4, Ensuring a Successful Environment for Your Event
- Monday, Jan 23rd, 2023, 2pm PT, MODULE #5, Designing Your Program, Schedule and Agenda
- Monday, Feb 13th, 2pm PT, MODULE #6, Choosing a Successful Revenue Model and Creating a Budget
- Monday, Feb 27th, 2pm PT, MODULE #7, Cultivating Your Ideal Team to Ensure Your Success
- Monday, MAR 13th, 2pm PT, MODULE #8, Creating and Implementing Your Plan to Fill Your Event
- Monday, MAR 27th, 2pm PT, MODULE #9, Creating and Implementing Your Marketing Program
- Monday, April 3rd, 2pm PT, MODULE #10, Mastering Your Upsell For More Success and Revenue
- April 11th-April 16th, 2023, West Coast Getaway Cruise, Roundtrip from San Francisco
- Monday, May 1st, 2023, 2pmPT, POST CRUISE DEBRIEF and photo sharing
- Monday, May 15th, 2023, 2pmPT, Angela Dennis, Retreat Marketing Expert, Guest Presenter
- Monday, May 22nd, 2023, 2pmPT, Q &A and Get in Retreat Action Session
- Monday, June 5th, 2023, 2pmPT, Q &A and Get in Retreat Action Session
OPTIONAL MASTERMIND ADD-ON (additional charge):
- Monday, June 26th, 4pm-5:15pmPT
- Monday, Aug 21st, 4pm-5pmPT
- Monday, Sept 18th, 4pm-5pmPT
- Monday, Oct 30th, 4pm-5pmPT
- Monday, Nov 27th, 4pm-5pmPT
WEST COAST GETAWAY CRUISE DETAILS:
We take our voyage on Princess Cruise Lines. Sailing roundtrip from the cruise terminal in San Francisco. Ports of Call include San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
On the ship, we will host two days of training on the sea days that include additional fun group activities. You’ll also have the option to attend intentional, thought-provoking sessions on the port days to give you an experience of what amazing retreats are like and to model what you will want to do for your own retreats. This adventure will support you in imagining and creating your best retreat.
Note: To join us for the cruise you do have to be VACCINATED and BOOSTED as per Princess Cruise requirements. Also, note, all rooms are BALCONY cabins, this price is based on double occupancy. You may have your own cabin with a single supplement. On the ship, also included is our welcome reception, VIP guest amenities, group excursion, all port fees, taxes, wifi, gratuities, and the premium beverage package.
*Multi-pay option available. Only $7,497 for full pay.
EARLY BIRD $7,497*
*Multi-pay option available.
Cruise & Program: Only $6,797 for full pay.
Optional Mastermind add-on available for only $1,500
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES SOON!
Included in your investment:
- The West Coast Getaway Princess Cruise, April 11th-16th, 2023
- The six-month Thrive with Women’s Retreats, Certified Leader Program
- Direct messaging and email access to Caterina to address and questions or review any materials as you begin to create your retreats
- A ticket to the SHERO SPEAKER SUMMIT
- A ticket to the EXPAND YOUR FEMPIRE SUMMIT
- TWIB Community VIP Status which includes many bonuses and benefits including: Our Thriving Business Boost, our monthly All TWIB Community Networking Event, our quarterly strategic planning session, our TWIB Community Master Classes and much more listed here.
“When I met Caterina by chance in an elevator, I had no idea how much she’d impact my life and business. Speaking for my business was never something I had remotely thought about, let alone having retreats. I signed up for the cruise, mainly because of who Caterina is, how she treated me and the community she had built. Going on the cruise was completely life-changing for me on so many levels. It was the first time I had ever traveled on my own without family or anyone I knew. I was out of my comfort zone and it was wonderful. I came back a completely renewed person, with a new insight on life and so many different ideas on how to make my business flourish. My only regret is not having found Caterina sooner!” -Nafsheen Luhar, Luhar Qreative
This business and life-changing program is created and produced by speaker and women’s business mentor extraordinaire, Caterina Rando. Caterina knows that empowered women, empower women. She has been serving women in business on a mission for over twenty-five years. She is also the founder of the Thriving Women in Business Community and Center located in San Francisco.
Caterina is also the creator of the Shero Speaker Summit, the Expand Your Fempire Summit, the Bliss Retreat for Women Leaders on a Mission, the Speaker Mastermind Program and Retreat, and The Thrive at Sales Accelerator.
Caterina has delivered speeches on five continents. She is all about being your authentic self, both on the platform and off, to genuinely connect and attract the people that are certain that you are the right choice to work with.