The Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle gathers women together to support better lives for women and girls around the world. We are a giving circle — a group who joins together to support the causes of our choice. Our circle pools our funds to donate to specific causes and hosts gatherings to increase members’ awareness of the causes we support. We decide together where our funds should go.
Interested in joining us?
We invite you to JOIN US for our next event.
Quarterly Gathering & Vendor Extravaganza
Come join us for our Quarterly Giving Circle Gathering and Shopping Extravaganza! Tracy Tighe will have Touchstone Crystals by Swarovski; Laura Quine Rodan & Fields; Mel Perry will have printed totes, shirts, etc.; Christi Corradi will have art glam bibs and success tools, and Gigi Smith will have Passion Infused Jewelry.
We will also have a silent auction a variety of offerings including wine and coaching packages. Come have some fun, shop and help benefit our Giving Circle charities. A portion of the proceeds go to the charities. Please sign-up below to let us know you will be there.
Sunday, April 28th, 2019 from 2pm-4pm
Thriving Women in Business Center | San Francisco, CA
Click here for more information and to register now.
Our circle is dedicated to the education and economic empowerment of women and girls in the developing world. Here are the projects we are currently supporting:
The Power of Love Women Entrepreneurs Program helps African women whose families have been impacted by AIDS/HIV. They provide business training and microloans so these women can financially support their families.
The Deaf Women’s Empowerment Group sponsored by TRIFC provides deaf women in Nepal with peer relationships and an income, creating hand-stitched greeting cards and reusable sanitary protection kits.
Sakhi provides basic education for girls in the slums of Mumbai, India on a shoestring budget. Our sponsorship dollars support their literacy and leadership program Girls Book Bank: Helping Slum Girls to Read and Lead.
Girl Up Initiative Uganda provides young women and girls from the slums with opportunities to succeed and thrive as leaders in their communities through holistic education and economic empowerment.
We invite you to get involved! Use your own good fortune and the power of collective giving to do good deeds that allow more women in our world to flourish. Connect with us to join our circle or support our work.
Join Our Circle
Community ~ Philanthropy ~ Impact
The Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle is based in San Francisco. We are currently accepting new members, and invite you to join us!
- Get to know our friendly, inspiring group of women
- Learn about projects to educate and empower women and girls in the developing world
- Combine your donated funds with ours to make more impact
- Decide with us exactly where and how our funds should be used
- Enjoy reports from the projects we support, describing what your donations made possible
- Experience the community, camaraderie, and contribution made possible by your participation in the Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle.
You are welcome to attend our next tea as our guest, and give any amount you are inspired to donate. 100% of your donation goes directly to the project you choose, and most donations are tax-deductible.
If you decide to join our circle, here are the requirements for membership:
- Align with our mission of supporting the education and economic empowerment of women and girls in the developing world.
- Attend our San Francisco Bay Area teas four times per year (occasional absences are understood).
- Commit to making $1,000 in donations each calendar year. One-fourth of your donation will be due at the time of each tea. 100% of your donation goes to the projects our circle selects.
- Participate in researching and evaluating potential recipients of our donations.
- Host or co-host a tea every year, including covering tea expenses with your own funds, funds you raise, or in-kind donations.
- Assist in occasional projects to support the giving circle as a whole.