Thrive at Sales
“Selling is service, if you can’t sell you can’t serve.” —Caterina Rando
This program is for women who recognize that sales mastery is an essential part of success and ease in business
This program includes:
- In 2021 you may enroll in as many Thrive at Sales 9 Week Accelerator Pop Up programs, at least 10 will be offered. I suggest one per quarter.
- Additionally, you receive all the bonuses and benefits of being a member of the TWIB community
- All 2021 summits and workshops at no cost
- Monthly event promotion on our website, in our ezine, in our TWIB Facebook group (4200 members) and other social media channels
- Participation in our Thriving Business Boost monthly virtual networking event
- Access to me as your coach in the group sessions and via Facebook messenger
Investment: $4500. Multi-payment option available.
ONLY $4K with a full-pay discount
“Caterina’s Thrive at Sales program helped me jump right back into action and hit my revenue targets after having to take extended time off. I developed clear and defined goals, and learned to consistently evaluate and improve my sales system as necessary. Caterina’s coaching during our group calls made the class engaging and super helpful with takeaways that translate into action. I am confident in smashing my sales goals for this year!” —Geneva Fortson, Fiercely Fit Enterprises
Upcoming Thrive at Sales 9-week Pop-Up Programs:
Monday, January 11th
**Mondays 10:45am – 12pm PT Jan. 11th – Mar. 8th**
Monday, February 15th
**Mondays 12:30pm – 1:45pmPT Feb. 15th – Apr. 12th**
Monday, March 22nd
**Mondays 11am – 12:15pm PT Mar. 22nd – May 17th**
Monday, April 26th
**Mondays 12:30pm – 1:45pmPT Apr. 26th – June 21st**
Wednesday, May 5th
**Wednesdays 11am – 12:15pm PT May 5th – June 30th**
Monday, August 2nd
**Mondays 12:30pm – 1:45pmPT Aug. 2nd – Sept. 27th**
Monday, September 13th
**Mondays 11am – 12:15pm PT Sept. 13th – Nov. 8th**
Monday, October 11th
**Mondays 12:30pm – 1:45pmPT Oct. 11th – Dec. 6th**
When you join a program you gain our amazing community bonuses (for the duration of your program) that will save you a lot of money, build your network, promote your events, expand your learning and ensure your success:
TWIBC Bonuses & Benefits Galore Include:
- Thriving Business Boost, our monthly all community gathering via Zoom to expand your network and get set up for a successful and focused month. Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 5:30pm. VALUE $1000
- Attend any half-day, one-day or two-day summits with Caterina at NO COST to solidify your learning, expand your community, make great connections and gain some new clients, friends and opportunities. $1800 Value EXPAND YOUR FEMPIRE SUMMIT (December 2020) included
- TWIBC will promote your events (up to two a month) in our social media channels, including my business Facebook page, our Facebook groups and in our bi-weekly ezine. Plus your event will be posted on the TWIBC website. 43K social media and email reach. $1200 VALUE
- Receive your Office Depot TWIBC deep discount card. Use this for in-store purchases and you will save sometimes up to 70% with your printing and signage for your business and workshop needs. Value $1000- $4000
- And MUCH more listed HERE (during the duration of your program).
This opportunity is created and produced by speaker and women’s business mentor extraordinaire, Caterina Rando. She enjoys an average of more than 100 hours each month on the platform and has been making offers and telling her unique stories in her speeches and workshops for over twenty-five years.
Caterina is the creator of the Shero Speaker Summit, the Expand Your Fempire Summit, The Breakthrough Luxury Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs, The Speaker Mastermind Program and The Thriving Business Speaker Accelerator. Caterina has delivered speeches on five continents. She is all about being your authentic self on the platform to genuinely connect and attract the people that are certain that you are the right choice to work with.
For questions call Caterina directly at 415-350-6854, send her a direct message through Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org